Monday, October 02, 2006

a letter from Bucharest

this is a letter i found in a magazine with an article on child prostitution. it is now posted on the wall directly in front of you when you walk in.

dear (blank),
Hi. My name is Vashti. I'm 12 years old. i wanted to be there for you photoshoot, but i had to work. i suck old men's cocks to get money to live. It's good work if you can get it here in Bucharest. I've been sucking men's cocks now for a very long time. I think i'm really good at it. Sometimes they even tip me. Once this old man from London even gave me a 2 pound coin. He thought because he made me bleed it would make me feel better. It did. I didn't tell him it happened all the time from the wounds on my pussy. It was so shiny, that coin. I'm saving money now because i probably only got another couple more years left in this world, then i will be too old. I've seen it with my older friends. Nobody wants them anymore because they're already 16. Once i you turn 16 or so, they start to only want to do it in your ass. It costs more but it hurts a lot too. I asked you (blank), you're so pretty, how much a camera would cost me if i wanted to take pictures for a living. I would have to stop eating, or at least buying food, and suck old penis for 47 days before buying a normal camera. (blank), i really like your silver camera.
Good luck,
Vashti


what were you doing at 12 years old?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home