Wednesday, December 17, 2008

welcome back me

In the light of the news, and the snow, I have decided to begin blogging once again. I pose questions about the new nothing. The news of yesterday was that a new report was released on dark matter, and hearing the story twice on NPR got me thinking, what is nothing and what exists beyond the smallest forms of matter.
I enjoy the theories that there are whole universes in the atoms of us, and that we could be the in the body of a even greater thing. if this is true, when sub-atomic particles collide, are these universes destroyed, morphed into weirdness or unaffected? Could the same thing happen to our universe, and if it can, how often does it happen?
This, of course, is only if these inside out theories are true. I would like to also point out that the new nothing contains 70% of the energy-mass content of the universe. Could this be the new renewable energy source. What implications would sucking energy from this field have on the physical universe. There has been some research on so called "zero point energy." Could this research have relevance to the new declaration of nothing? Astrophysicists and Mad Scientists could combine to solve the pressing issue of energy creation! All that that is there in nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Oij said...

I keep mixing it up. The discovery was Dark Energy, not matter.

I apologize for the mistake

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home