Friday, November 17, 2006

Right....

We do everything. And Nothing. Art about nothing may actually be (/about) more than nothing. (I hold this belief firmly and tightly, like someone/everyone I love and am not willing to let go of). Art about everything often ends up being about nothing. That's o.k. The other day I did stuff that wasn't art. It was really good (art). I hold my parenthesis and my punctuation very firmly. For it functions. Let's keep it going. We don't have any thing to push against (the world is wide open and ours when we leave every option open [like we do]), which means we should be careful not push against eachother. I thought your open letter was lovely and poetic (by the way). I'm in Ireland right now.

Love,

Patrick Rios
President and Co-Founder of:
CIARD
(and every other thing in the world)

P.S. This blog alows the author of a post to edit it. Said author can either edit it, not edit, or do whatever said author wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home